Lufthansa A380 First Class New Delhi to Frankfurt: Goodbye (for now)!
Join me on this First Class flight onboard a Lufthansa Airbus A380 from New Delhi (India) to Frankfurt (Germany). The clip was recorded a few weeks prior to the Coronavirus outbreak. Since then, Lufthansa has decided to ground its A380 fleet because of the pandemic until at least 2022. The superjumbos will only fly again "if demand picks up" and there's a chance they may never return to service. Unfortunately, my clip may well be the last trip report onboard Lufthansa's A380 and a tribute to the carrier’s iconic aircraft.
Read my review of this flight on my travel blog: https://theluxurytravelexpert.com/2020/08/12/review-lufthansa-a380-first/
If you like this clip, be sure to follow me on Youtube (600,000+ followers so far!). Each week, I upload one new trip report about my travels around the world.
- Instagram: https://instagram.com/luxurytravelexpert
- Blog: http://theluxurytravelexpert.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/LuxTravelExpert
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LuxuryTravelExpert
- Tumblr: http://luxurytravelexpert.tumblr.com/